Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I found this wonderful inspiration through a great site: Stumble Upon. It gives you areas of interest to choose from and then suggests sites you would enjoy...amazing and fabulous sites that I personally never would have found on my own. Check it out...virus free and totally enjoyable over that morning cup of tea!

This is a wonderful short piece of writing by Charles Swindall, and a FABULOUS illustration by CharlArends to go along with it. Enjoy!

The Power of a Positive Attitude

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money; than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes."

- Charles Swindoll

Art by CharlArends

No comments:

Post a Comment